Wednesday, July 17, 2013

QUIET PART TWO

Just a little follow up from yesterday. Our Realtor/Property Management guy stopped out at the house yesterday to check on the yard. We had received a notice from Flathead County about noxious weeds; it was our 3rd notice, the first 2 having gone to a wrong address. Our guy had lined up lawn care for us at the beginning of summer so I contacted him to straighten everything out for us. He is on top of it and while he was out there photographing the yard, he went inside the house and took a few pictures. I had just written yesterday that I was eager for our Contractor to start on the wood flooring in the downstairs guest bedroom, so imagine my delight when I received these pictures!!


The flooring is installed and I love the new knotty pine door and lock set that he installed. I'm assuming that the ceiling is patched and that the wall is finished as well; he's very meticulous and thorough. My first order of business once we're there next month is to clean this room well and then move the guest bed and dresser in here. Can you say excited?


The next thing I saw in his photos is that the new wood stove is at the house and ready to be installed! Once the hearth slab is in, he will begin this project. I am eager to see the final results!



He also sent me another photo of the kitchen now that the back splash installation has been completed (in May). I am eager to cook our first meal for Dave and I in our Sweet Montana Home!! We are also planning our first "dinner party" next month, inviting our Realtor/Property Management guy, our wonderful Contractor and their better halves!!


A little sneak peek of what's going on 1800+ miles away! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment